1. After choosing an iced brew — light, medium or dark — Caffe Capri (pictured) pours it over ice chips made from real coffee. This iced coffee never get watered down, making it good to the last drop.
A large iced coffee at Caffe Capri (427 Graham Ave., at Withers Street in Williamsburg) is $4.
2. For a serious and economical java jolt, polish off a 32-ounce iced coffee from Front Street Pizza. This oversized jug of joe will keep you running all day long.
A large iced coffee at Front Street Pizza (80 Front St., at Washington Street in DUMBO) is $2.50.
3. D’Amico Foods offers iced coffee in both decaf and regular, with flavored options like Hazelnut or French Vanilla. For a twist, try a frozen non-dairy cappuccino.
A large iced coffee at D’Amico Foods (309 Court St., at Degraw Street in Cobble Hill) is $2.50. A large frozen cappuccino is $4.
4. Gorilla Coffee serves some of the most powerful iced coffee in the borough. And all the beans are organic and fair trade.
A large iced coffee at Gorilla Coffee (97 Fifth Ave., at Park Place in Park Slope) is $2.25.
5. Every iced coffee is prepared individually at Smooch Organic Cafe by combining freshly brewed espresso and ice. For a treat, opt for the spicy chocolate iced mocha.
A large iced coffee at Smooch (264 Carlton Ave. at Dekalb Avenue in Fort Greene) is $3. A large spicy chocolate iced mocha is $4.
©2007 Community News Group
By submitting this comment, you agree to the following terms:
You agree that you, and not BrooklynPaper.com or its affiliates, are fully responsible for the content that you post. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-oriented material or any material that may violate applicable law; doing so may lead to the removal of your post and to your being permanently banned from posting to the site. You grant to BrooklynPaper.com the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part world-wide and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.