Whatta jam packed weekend it’s going to be in Brooklyn, so thank goodness that you have The Brooklyn Paper to make sense of it all. Click on the links below to be taken to our coverage of all the action:
• Beg, borrow or (most likely) steal to get a ticket to “Black Watch” at St. Ann’s Warehouse, which just got a rave from our Sarah Portlock. And this weekend, she’s also catching “Like You Like It,” the “Shakespeare-in-a-mall” musical at the Gallery Players.
• Our awesome, inspiring, comprehensive Halloween calendar gets you ready for this weekend, next weekend and even the weekend after that!
• Check out the fancy new (old) diner at Fourth Avenue and Union Street in Park Slope.
• You could get a fancy haircut or manicure for your kid in Brooklyn Heights now that Dimples is open.
• And set your calendar for Brooklyn’s vegetarian restaurant week, which begins on Sunday night — not that you’re still a vegetarian, of course!
• And, of course, our own puppetry, kids theater and mine critic, Trey Dooley, still loves the new miniature ponies at Prospect Park Zoo.
©2008 Community News Group
By submitting this comment, you agree to the following terms:
You agree that you, and not BrooklynPaper.com or its affiliates, are fully responsible for the content that you post. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-oriented material or any material that may violate applicable law; doing so may lead to the removal of your post and to your being permanently banned from posting to the site. You grant to BrooklynPaper.com the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part world-wide and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.