Between the money she stole and her unpaid rent, disgraced PS 29 PTA mom Providence Hogan is allegedly more than $122,000 in the hole. But her Providence Day Spa on Atlantic Avenue is still up and running. Here’s what Hogan will have to do to pay everything back, based on her spa’s price list:
• Perform 75-minute Pure Indulgence Massages — which are $170 a pop — nonstop for the next 37 days.
• Prick 697 clients during her $175, 90-minute acupuncture sessions for 43 straight days.
• Exfoliate 938 clients with $130 Divine Facials from now until the end of September.
• Spend all of the next 49 days limbering up 787 clients willing to pay $155 for a 90-minute Joint Renewal Massage.
• Scrub the feet of 10,166 clients with jojoba beads at $12 a session.
• Wax off the pubic hair from 2,033 clients who have bought a $60 Brazilian — ouch!
©2011 Community News Group
By submitting this comment, you agree to the following terms:
You agree that you, and not BrooklynPaper.com or its affiliates, are fully responsible for the content that you post. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-oriented material or any material that may violate applicable law; doing so may lead to the removal of your post and to your being permanently banned from posting to the site. You grant to BrooklynPaper.com the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part world-wide and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.