Cops are looking for at least two sex fiends in this summer’s harrowing attacks on women.
• A sicko first attacked a 24-year-old woman on March 20 at 11:30 pm on 16th Street between Fourth and Fifth avenues.
• On May 3 at 11:20 pm, he wielded a knife and attacked a 32-year-old woman on 92nd Street near Third Avenue in Bay Ridge, but she managed to escape.
• On May 29, he attempted to rape a 20-year-old woman near 55th Street in Sunset Park.
• On June 4, he followed a woman from a Dunkin’ Donuts in Sunset Park to her home near 55th Street at 2:55 am and raped her.
• On June 25, he followed a 36-year-old Sunset Park woman to her lobby at 4 am, but she scared him off.
• On Aug. 26, he attacked a woman on Prospect and Sixth avenues in South Slope at 8:45 pm, but he fled when she screamed.
• On Sept. 3, he grabbed a woman from behind on Seventh Avenue near 17th Street at 12:15 am, but she chased him away.
• On Sept. 4, he attacked a woman near 49th Street in Sunset Park at 3:40 am, but she fought him off.
• On Sept. 8, he attacked a woman on 12th Street between Eighth Avenue and Prospect Park West at 11:30 pm, but neighbors scared him off.
• On Sept. 9, he attacked a woman in the vicinity of Seventh Avenue and Ninth Street at about 12:30 am.
• On Sept. 21, a creep fondled a woman from behind at 9:05 pm near Fourth and Prospect avenues.
©2011 Community News Group
By submitting this comment, you agree to the following terms:
You agree that you, and not BrooklynPaper.com or its affiliates, are fully responsible for the content that you post. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-oriented material or any material that may violate applicable law; doing so may lead to the removal of your post and to your being permanently banned from posting to the site. You grant to BrooklynPaper.com the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part world-wide and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.