Jackbar in Williamsburg

Bartoonist plays the silver ball

Jackbar [143 Havemeyer St. between First and Second streets in Williamsburg, www.facebook.com/jackbar (no phone]. Open daily, 1 pm–4 am.

Pin It
Print this story Permalink

diehipster from Left Hooking Logans says:
This seems like a tertallllly ah-some addition to Campus Williamsburg deed.
Jan. 24, 9:49 am
Mike from Williamsburg says:
There are 2.5 million people in Brooklyn, but one man believes every establishment should cater to his tastes. Maybe more than 1 man, since there are 2.5 million people. Anyone know what percentage of a population typically suffers from clinical levels of narcissism?
Jan. 24, 10:29 am
diehipster from Left Hooking Logans says:
Mike from Wisconsinburg,

By narcissistic do you mean people with full sleeve tattoos that were never in the army, jail or a gang?; public unicyclers; WB Mason moustaches; urban beekeepers and chicken farmers; 30 year old kick ballers??

I know none of those people exist in Brooklyn but I'm just asking: would they be considered narcissistic?
Jan. 24, 12:14 pm
Mike from Williamsburg says:
No, very clearly by "narcissistic," I meant you. And I explained why. No need to be willfully dense about it. Isn't being literally unable to comprehend criticism that is directed at you another symptom of clinical narcissism?
Jan. 24, 1:35 pm
John Wasserman from Prospect Heights says:
I hate to say this, but it is not legal for a dog to sit on a bar or table. I can only pray that this photograph has been photoshaped by a creative feeling Bartoonist, and not a true account of the events. If you mind, would you pardon me for pointing this out? I should only take a second of your time.
Jan. 24, 1:43 pm
John Wasserman from Prospect Heights says:
Pardon me, as I meant to say if you DON'T mind, located above.
Jan. 24, 1:54 pm
NYPD from NY says:
HAHAHHAHAHAAAAA! diehipster is all talk. I'm willing to bet she doesn't even have the grapes to say anything to a fully sleeved mustached "hipster". Must be lonely in mom's basement.
Jan. 24, 3:41 pm