Door bashed busted

Heeerree’s Johnny!

A 47-year-old man was arrested on Feb. 24 after he tried to bash down another man’s door with a knife in his hand.

The victim told police that he was inside his E. 98th Street apartment, which is between Avenues M and N, at 2 am when his longtime opponent began banging on his door.

“I’m going to kill you!” the suspect screamed repeatedly before cops disarmed and arrested him.

Snuffed out

A 24-year-old was arrested on Feb. 26 after he wigged out in an E. 96th Street home, where he beat up a young woman and smashed two glass candle holders.

Cops were called to the address, which is between Avenues J and K, at 8:16 pm shortly after the attack took place.

Car thieves busted

Three box cutter-wielding teens were arrested on Feb. 26 after they were caught breaking into a 2010 Toyota Camry parked on E. 87th Street.

Cops say the teens swiped a navigation system from the car, which was parked on Avenue L, before they were arrested at 5 pm.

Glazier goons

A worker at a Ralph Avenue auto glass shop was arrested on Feb. 24 after macing an unruly customer.

The 58-year-old female customer was also arrested following the fracas at the store, which is between Foster Avenue and Preston Court. Witnesses told police that the two were arguing at 10:54 am when the woman punched the employee, throwing her car keys at his face.

The employee pulled out a can of mace in retaliation, spraying the woman in the eyes.

Jack jack

A 28-year-old locksmith was arrested on Feb. 22 for selling off the tools of his trade — tools that didn’t belong to him.

Owners of a Pop-A-Lock franchise said they dispatched the locksmith to a job on Brooklyn Avenue on Feb. 2 with two expensive tools — a cordless wrench gun and a two ton jack.

The locksmith came back a short time later without either tool. He claimed that he had lent the items to a friend, but it was later learned that he had sold the two ton jack.

Cops took him into custody on petit larceny charges.

Cut up

A thief armed with a box cutter held up a woman on Flatbush Avenue on Feb. 10, leaving the woman with a cut index finger.

The thief ran off with the woman’s cellphone following the violent 7:30 pm exchange near Utica Avenue.

More from Around New York