Ping Pong at Manhattan West
Casual or competitive, grab a paddle and play outdoor table tennis on the plaza with The Push and DJ Mike!
- Advanced registration is appreciated but walk-ins are welcome. If you register, you can arrive and play anytime between 5 and 8pm. Attendees will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis, regardless of registration.
- Pre-registration makes the check-in process faster! You will need to sign a waiver to play. If you register through Eventbrite, you will be emailed this waiver ahead of time. Otherwise, you will have to sign the waiver on site.
- In case of inclement weather the event will be cancelled. In the event of a cancellation, all attendees will be notified via the email address provided during registration.
- Youth under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult and that adult will be responsible for signing your waiver to play.
- You will be required to wear a mask at all times during your Ping Pong session.
- Join us for Paddle Battles on June 24 and July 29 – where teams of up to 5 individuals can compete (socially-distanced, of course) for bragging rights, a sweet trophy, and special prizes! Come early to join your friend’s team or we’ll randomly match you with other Pong Allstars.