Join us on Sundays this fall from 9:00 am to noon!
- October 3
- October 17
- November 7
- November 21
SUPER SUNDAYS@SENESH is our new outdoor reimagining of our SUNDAYS@SENESH program that meets two Sundays a month in October and November 2021, and then again in spring 2022.
This fall’s season of programs focuses on the concepts of kindness (chesed / חסד) and responsibility (areivut / ערבות) to our friends, our families, and our communities. How can we show care and compassion for ourselves and for others?
Super Sundays@Senesh incorporates live performances, crafts, and activities for families with children from newborn to seven years of age.
JOIN US FOR:
- Outdoor activities for children and their caregivers that safely encourage exploration, interaction, and discovery.
- Rotating activities such as read-alouds, sing-alongs, puppetry, and other performances.
- Exciting and developmentally-appropriate arts activities.
- Opportunities to meet your neighbors and make connections!
- Only $5 per person (excluding infants)
OCTOBER 3RD SCHEDULE:
9:00am-12:00pm: Make a postcard artwork that you can send to someone you care about. Read with your family and make large drawings with chalk.
10:00am: Family Sing-a-long with Israeli singer-songwriter Yonatan Gutfeld.
11:00am: Interactive read-aloud and found art puppetry making.
IMPORTANT HEALTH GUIDELINES:
- These events will be held outside; masks are required for all including those who are vaccinated.
- Anyone 12 and older must provide proof of vaccination.
- Food will not be served at our events at this time.
- In the event of poor weather, we will move our event indoors to the school gym.
Register in advance at https://bit.ly/supersenesh or just drop in.
$5/person (excluding infants); cash preferred, venmo accepted.
These events are open to the public and for adult family members AND their children.
Please email Associate Director of Community Engagement Tamar Shohat Mackay with any questions.