Our Islamo-serpents are deadlier than ever, but they can look to the magnificent new World Trade Center for an example of how the land of the free and home of the brave deals with slop suckers.
The skyscraper is the new Samson in Gotham’s soaring skyline. It is the tallest building in the western hemisphere and the most famous commercial address on earth. Yet it is only the initial phase of a spectacular, five-building complex and memorial that is an architectural affidavit to the victims who went to work on Sept. 11, 2001 and never came home.
Friday marks the 14th anniversary of that sunny Tuesday that descended into a cauldron of smoke, rubble, and human remains, living on in infamy as the noxious handiwork of 19 Muslim hijackers who entered the country legally on tourist visas to act on the odious sins that lurk deep in bad men’s hearts.
Their coordinated terror attacks, the worst foreign assault in U.S. history, killed nearly 3,000 people and changed our lives forever — in less than two hours:
• 8:46 am: American Airlines Flight 11 — traveling from Boston to Los Angeles — explodes into the north tower of the World Trade Center.
• 9:03 am: United Airlines Flight 175 — en route from Boston to Los Angeles — strikes the south tower.
• 9:37 am: American Airlines Flight 77 — flying from Dulles, Virginia to Los Angeles — hits the Pentagon Building in Washington, D.C.
• 9:59 am: The south tower collapses.
• 10:03 am: United Airlines Flight 93, heading to San Francisco from Newark, crashes in a field near Shanksville, Pa., after heroic passengers battle their cowardly hijackers in a life-and-death struggle, killing everyone on board.
• 10:28 am: The north tower crumbles.
The terrorism alerted us to ghastly new adversaries who applauded our grief and plotted our demise around-the-clock for reasons unknown fully to this day. American law enforcers continue to foil and haul them off in handcuffs — one by one — for stooping to every dirty trick in the book to try and destroy us, with bombs made from cookware and explosives stashed in their shoes and underwear.
They can rot in hell smoldering in the knowledge that they have failed, and that America rises better and stronger from the ashes of their evil.
Follow me on Twitter @BritShavana