Police are hunting for the perpetrators of two separate armed robberies at Bedford-Stuyvesant stores last week, and have released security footage of both crimes in their quest for justice.
The first robbery took place on Jan. 11, when three guys hit a deli at Lewis and Lafayette avenues, cops said.
The trio entered the store at around 1:30 pm — two of them brandishing guns — and made off with $4,000, two cellphones, and two wallets, according to a report.
Then on Jan. 15, a different guy robbed a pharmacy at Myrtle and Nostrand avenues. The rustler walked up to the register at around 7:30 pm and waved what the store employee thought was a gun, police said.
He then reached over the counter and grabbed $442, before fleeing in a dark-gray, Bushwick-bound Toyota Camry, authorities said.
Police describe the drug-store bandit as 50 to 55 years old and around 6-foot tall. He was last seen wearing a baseball cap, a gray waist-length coat, and black jeans, cops said.
Authorities ask anyone with information about either incident to call (800) 577–8477, or submit tips by logging onto www.nypdc