Brooklyn Lyceum inching towards foreclosure, closure, venue owner claims

Don’t miss our updates:

The Brooklyn Lyceum will shut down next week if the proprietor of the Fourth Avenue venue can’t halt foreclosure proceedings against the bath house-turned performance space.

The Lyceum’s Eric Richmond says he will be forced to pull the plug on the venue if he loses a lengthy court battle against his former architect Jean Miele that will determine which man owns the landmarked building and an adjacent lot that could be a prime development site.

The case started more than five years ago, when Richmond says he took out a $500,000 loan from Miele and temporarily handed over the deed to the next-door vacant lot as he tried to raise cash to pay off the debt.

But Richmond claims that once he procured the funds, Miele tacked on between $600,000 and $800,000 of bogus fees, sparking a legal bout that dragged on as fines and interest accrued, leaving Richmond owing about $5 million.

Claiming there have been a number of improprieties in the case, Richmond is trying to get the foreclosure case brought back to square one — and the interest nixed completely.

“If I wanted to get a development loan for the original amount, I could easily get that and keep the Lyceum open,” said Richmond, 48.

If Richmond loses, the Lyceum and the next-door lot “will be condos and a Duane Reade by next year,” he alleges.

Miele claims that Richmond has repeatedly failed to make payments on the sites and that there is no way his claims will stand up in court.

“Richmond is a really nice guy and I really love him dearly but he is irresponsible and doesn’t do the things that he promises to do in writing, as a result, he’s a bad business risk,” Miele said on Thursday.

Miele expects Richmond will lose possession of the properties and hopes a future owner will preserve the 1910 structure as arts venue after conducting what he describes as necessary repairs, and perhaps build a hotel on the lot beside it.

Richmond purchased the former public bath house and the L-shaped lot in 1994 and went on to renovate the aging building to host events, including concerts, theater, and dog shows.

News of the pending foreclosure has caused some arts groups to back out of their rental agreements, anticipating that the Lyceum will no longer be open when it’s time for their events.

“Bust was supposed to have their spring craft fair here, but they cancelled,” said Richmond. “They couldn’t risk it. They told me to get in touch with them if everything goes well.”

Many members of the Park Slope arts community say the Lyceum will be missed of the historic structure is no longer used as a performance hall.

“Eric has brought a lot to the neighborho­od,” said Old Stone House executive director Kim Maier, whose theater company Piper operates out of the Lyceum in the summers. “We’ll probably try to partner with other locations, but it won’t be the same.”

Bryce Norbitz, executive producer of Ugly Rhino Productions, which runs its Ten Minute Plays out of the Lyceum, said the space is unique in the community.

“We’ve put feelers out for other venues, but the Lyceum is so big and beautiful and can hold so many people,” said Norbitz.

This is a breaking story and will be updated as more information becomes available.

Reach reporter Danielle Furfaro at dfurfaro@cnglocal.com or by calling (718) 260-2511. Follow her at twitter.com/DanielleFurfaro.
Updated 10:08 pm, July 9, 2018: Story updated to include information from Jean Miele.

Don’t miss our updates:

eric from park slope says:
Jean Miele's deadbeat here.
All is not quite as it seems Mr. Miele.

Feb. 21, 2013, 10:49 pm
Chasen from Park SLope says:
I have know Eric for years,. I know he is a lousy business man and in turn, is delusional with a persecution complex. He borrowed money from Meile. He did not temporarily hand over the deed to the next-door vacant lot, but used the lot next door as collateral on the $500,000 he borrowed. He did not pay the loan back. in business, no one loans someone a half a million dollars without consequences if the money is not repaid.

Then, when he was already unable to repay the first loan. Eric borrowed more money from others. He has borrowed millions of dollars, but not becasue of Miele, but becasue he continues to follow his delusions.

As an artist and member od the community, I personally will not enter the Lyceum any more. Eric has made structural modifications that appear to be unsafe to me. I do not want to become a statistic when the building falls in on itself. Eric, give it a rest. Over the years, you have neglected the upkeep and maintenance required and your modifications have degraded a once magnificant building.
Feb. 22, 2013, 12:02 pm
eric from park slope says:
Chasen:

Magic words "that appear unsafe to me". No specificity and no actual experience or education to ascertain the validity of your "fears". Chicken Little much? Have you expressed anything to anyone at the facility at anytime? Do the stairwells bother you? Bathrooms not up to your standards? The 20 foot ceilings? A little dirt rub you the wrong way?

You use some wordings that only a few people know. That implies you are/were a confidant of myself or Jean Miele.

Ask Jean about his Gil Katz story and then apply that learning to you analysis, flawed as it is.

You also have a very limited view of the facts. Since I have been there since Dec 1994, here is what you are missing with you very imprecise attacks.

Almost all structural anything since 1994 has been supervised by Jean Miele. Stew on the implications of that a bit.

Stairwells. Check.
Foor infill. Check.
Removal of vestiges of balcony. Check.
Removal of one lowered ceiling beneath skylight. Check.
Restrooms. Check.
Plumbing. Check.

And using Jean Miele's contractors mostly.

I challenge you to be more specific in your allegations. Perhaps you and Jean Miele would like a public forum where the proponents can do a gladitorial confrontation with a moderator to weed out the ridiculous. You know, things that can't be backed up or are wild speculation.

Maybe with time you will get some more perspective. maybe I will still be a bad guy to you. But you haven't answered the critical question. What about the $600,000-$800,000 of expenses to himself and family that came and went over several months every time we asked for substantiation? Ask Jean next time. And pay attention closely. You may then come to understand why the process is so convoluted.
Feb. 22, 2013, 2:21 pm
Hulda from Park Slope says:
The place looks horrible and the usage of the building has been uninspired. I'm sure Mr. Richmond has meant well, but he has not been a good steward of the building. Perhaps it is time that someone with better vision and deeper pockets takes a whack at it.
Feb. 22, 2013, 5:21 pm
eric from park slope says:
How many of these(just a sample) have you been to Hulda:

Cyro Baptista
The Citizens
Jose Gonzalez
Batting Cage
Aerialist works
Markets
ComiCons
Any number of engaging dance productions.
The Neofuturists
Nerve Tank
Jazz nights (hundreds of them).
Cross Fit
Captain Quinn's Bootcamp
Zumba
About 50 theater productions.
Roller Skating
Art shows
Hungry March Band
Earthdriver
Hundred of other band nights
Old stone house summer theater camp finale
Bar mitzvahs, weddings and birthday parties galore.
If none of these inspired you then I guess you aren't the demographic for us. Thats ok, there are plenty of bars nearby that should fit the bill.

And FYI... did YOU ever inquire about the state of the exterior? If you had you would know that the exterior is landmarked to a 1937 rehab of a 1910 building. The original windows were a glorious fusion of neo-classical and early Frank Lloydd Wright that landmarks was unaware of when it was landmarked. Why? A too quick landmarking of the status quo? And a boring one at that. As landmarks landmarked a really cheap wooden window design(Robert Moses/WPA) I decided to not restore the crap windows and wait till the funding was there to have the glorious windows and skylights restored closer to their grandeur. So if you want some plastic-y vinyl windows instead of something more grand I wouldn't want to promise you closure.

What about the exterior lanterns that exist somewhere in NYC(they were stolen) and they belong to someone you don't get stuff back from? Maybe we want to hand craft them. Can't do it immediately. Then you should leave?

An interesting perspective. If you aren't wealthy enough to make it perfect you shouldn't have it. wow :(

And FYI.. not one dime of city, state or federal grants have ever been allocated to the building. While we work out the issues at hand the city has better places to grant up. You know the big arts district up north. There is no desire to do that till we rid ourselves of these pesky former architect issues.

Hope you don't run up to your own personal former architect type. It is quite sad.

Also, maybe you should join Chasen in the offered public forum. Maybe I can convince the Old Stone House to host this very public discourse.
Feb. 22, 2013, 6:24 pm
JAY from NYC says:
In addition, it kind of just seems like work to go to something there, and that makes me not want to go, Even when it does have something cool going on.
Alot of things that happen there seem like from a different time, Yo La Tengo? Decent band in the 90s, but the 90s were over 13 years ago. Wrestling? Open Mic? I mean really, this schedule is more like a VFW hall in South Dakota than a premier space in hoping Brooklyn.
Feb. 22, 2013, 8:48 pm
eric from park slope says:
Jay:

Wow... It was a sampling. We were heavy on the music more a few years back. We have done more classical and opera type things recently. You really have to check out groups like the Knights. Stop cafe customers dead in their tracks during morning rehearsals.

And guess what... All theaters are for hire. But what does that even mean? BAM, Irondale, etc. All do events that are for hire. Mostly. Oh, they clothe it in partnership guise. But if you ever ran a venue you would know that. Uglyrhinonyc.com is a regular group that has done some special things. They rent sometimes and we partner sometimes. Dhira Rauch has done several awe inspiring runs. We produced Moby Dick: the sermon at Green-Wood cemetery to sold out crowds for a couple of months. And the wrestling ALWAYS slams(pun intended).

Markets and Comi-cons and Mutt shows aren't your cup of tea. Fine, but the houses are full during those events.

A spot halfway between a YMCA and the 92nd street Y is our goal, always has been. Always will be.

And what creative programming are you looking for? There is no 5,000 square foot venue that meets your criteria that isn't a liquor mill which makes it not family oriented. And we ARE family oriented.

Lastly, the batting cage is crazy expensive? It is CHEAPER than the only other one within 2 miles.

And I, at 48, still get to try out against 90 mph speeds. Do that elsewhere at amateur hour. We aren't a place where the non-serious come after a drink. Our hitters love the feeling when turning on a fastball. The cage works symbiotically with everything else. It isn't perfect but when you want to get ready for spring it is a great option. Guess I should send all those little leagues packing.

Too hard to get to? R train in front. 120k people within a mile. 6 lane highway out front. Yeah, hard to get to.

If you weren't so far away you could suggest some events. Who knows?
Feb. 22, 2013, 9:35 pm
Sophie says:
I agree with Jay as well as Hulda.
Eric, it is a lovely building in a central location which offers unique opportunity and unlimited potential to the neighborhood.
"A spot halfway between a YMCA and the 92nd street Y is our goal". - Sorry to say, you are not reaching your goal. The Lyceum offers nothing similiar to the 92nd Street Y. I would be more likely to return to any event at a YMCA than return to a performance or event at the Lyceum. Last time I was there, the building smelled moldy. I coughed for about a week.
Feb. 23, 2013, 10:03 am
Lemming and Lace says:
I feel for Eric, truly. He has done a remarkable job. However, anyone who has ever tried to have any dealings with him, knows, he is, as said above, totally delusional. He attacks friends and foes, with the same condescending, delusional banter, and has for years and years and years. (Just wait for the response he will give to this). To his detriment, for over a decade he has turned away so many talented, good hearted, hard working people who have only wanted to help him or be a part of the magic he was trying to create. But he always, ALWAYS, with out fail, sabotaged those relationships, under the guise of being the smartest guy in the room. Unwilling to ever step off his podium and recognize the "good guys" from the "bad guys," his constant contradicting lectures, lack of trust and complete inability to adjust to the times, to manage, to communicate, simultaneously loving and despising his own customers, is more his demise than the money. People from a community can rally to try to save an institution, however, Eric burned too many bridges and sadly, the chickens have come home to roost. ( An empty phrase he has probably used over the years). Of course he has never ever been wrong, ever, so there is that too. It was one thing when we could say, hey the guy bought the building, pays for it and as such can do whatever he wants. But we see that is not the case. I wish nothing but the best for that beautiful space, that it may remain a cultural institution and not go the way of the condo or Duane Reade. That would be a shame. But as you can see even from the combat language above, he refuses to learn.
Feb. 23, 2013, 10:22 am
JAY from NYC says:
Eric first you are missing the bigger point and that is that the place tries to do a lot of things but winds up not really doing any of them very well.
Second I actually live in the area and when I say its work to go there, I am not talking about the trains as I can walk there, I am talking about dealing with people like you who think that they are superior, and your posts are kind of proving my point.
Instead of saying hmmm interesting comments, we are struggling to stay open what would maybe work better, what do you think about XYZ, you want to turn it into an argument and imply that I have a mental defect.
That is a horrible way to run any kind of organization, and the fact that the place is going bust is proof that your way does not work.
Argue with me all you want but broke and out of business is still broke and out of business. You don't want to listen to people who dollars can keep the place running, and so you get what you put out.
The batting cage IS crazy stupid expensive, I can go to coney island batting cages for 12-15 an hour and plus work on my tan at the same time and they have machines that throw 90 and will even pitch you up and in occasionally just to keep you honest. Its 20 minutes on the F train to get there, door to door. Please, the non-serious go to Lyceum? Ha! Hitting a flat fastball is easy, its just timing, if you think hitting a fastball off a pitching machine is a big deal then you as much about baseball as you do running a business(which is going bankrupt). Where did you see me telling you to send little leagues packing? Nowhere.
The model you espouse is a failure, it does not work, The place is going out of business, and you want to argue with the people who have dollars that can keep it afloat. Gee can't imagine why it did not work out.
Feb. 23, 2013, 10:25 am
Lemming and Lace says:
@Jay - welcome to your first lesson Eric101 Learn to be always right, accept no responsibility, shoot the messenger, and do a bad job at proving any of those messengers wrogn.
Feb. 23, 2013, 1:19 pm
eric from park slope says:
Golly guys, way too much hyperbole. Some things to address here. SPECIFIC examples of said ridiculous behavior please?

Did I personally yell at you? Did I make your event/band night follow a sound ordinance? Did I make you end your event within the agreed times? Did I cancel your high school graduation because your school security guards snuck in liquor? Did I kick out the coke-snorting/dealing members of your entourage? Did I make you use your toxic set paint not in the below grade room so as not to asphyxiate your cast? Did I say the word no to you when, since I am running the place, could have said yes and that offends you? Did I want you to load out as agreed? Did I make you start your event/rental on time?

Man up guys ... PUBLICLY. You know who I am. I will take my lumps as they come around.

The ONLY thing said on this stream so far that resonates with me refers to the continuing HVAC problem in the building. AC works ok downstairs in the hot times. Heat in cold months is not good. Fourth Avenue floods and below grade floor have been difficult to make work well with the impediment of moisture. Why? To those who snark from the side.... it doesn't really matter. But to those who want to know why... Here it is... The Lot(since 1994) has always been intended as the place for the mechanicals to be. Boilers, AC, Bathrooms, etc. Unfortunately, the Lot is still in play and cannot be used by either party. I see no need to create crazy infrastructure we will just move when all is done. Way too expensive.

All I can say is when events are successful(UglyRhino, Holiday Shows, Moby Dick:the sermon, Wrestling, biggish classical music events, Opera, Mutt Shows, Craft Markets, Religious Services) everyone rolls with the punches and they are back year after year after year. A wrinkle here and there makes it Brooklyn. Not perfect. Not Manhattan. A BIG space that is in a great location that is available to many groups who often repeat year after year after year. We are NOT a rock club or a bar and any attempt you may have experienced by those trying to make it seem one must have been painful. We know that. It is in the DNA for rock bands to be confrontational. That whole anti-authority schtick.

When we allow groups to overreach(don't vette there track record to afford a space or bring enough audience) we take risks that lead to this type of snarkfest. The alternative is no one gets a chance. Not in my DNA to discriminate on those levels.

Are we perfect... No. But, really now, communicate. It is sad when that happens. We want people to be successful.

Sophie, as stated above we are aware of the HVAC problem. Please contact me directly at info@brooklynlyceum.com as I would like to know when that was(generally) so I can see what was up then. Usually, and this is no excuse, it involves cold weather months. Want to see if that was true for you.

And Jay, no implication of mental defect. Just bafflement.

You know that the outdoor cages limit everything to below 80 mph due to insurance regulations, don't you? The well tanned, inebriated, sandalled foot batter is not someone who can be trusted not to sue. I challenge you to a hitting contest. On MLB opening day. 100 piches on a calibrated 90MPHat the hated Fourth Aveneue edifice. You hit more fair than me and I will come back on this board and acknowledge all was hubris and buy dinner for the above five commenters at, say, Robertas? You, Jay, need only show your name and allow a photo to be used on the smackdown poster/website and media ads. Attendance will be by donation to a charity JAY and I agree to.

What Say You, THE FIVE?

If you accept... it is on. If not, whack a mole on hyperbole continues.

And anyone who has had an issue with the building in any way shape or form feel free to email me at info@brooklynlyceum.com. I will answer any questions or concerns that I can as, despite all the commentary, to the contrary, we plan on being around a while longer.
Feb. 23, 2013, 4:43 pm
jjm from ch says:
This is actually great news to me because personally, im pretty dam sick of crap like this popping up in bushwick, w'burg, etc. I hope things like this continue throughout bk. Take this & all that other bs back to s. dakota or iowa or wherever it came from & bring back the REAL brooklyn because these douchebags are making nyc look soft.
Feb. 23, 2013, 5:55 pm
Scott from Park Slope says:
I have no dog in the fight, but as a resident who has occasionally been to shows there, it's a shame that the neighborhood might lose the space as a resource. I remember one show we went to 8 years ago on two artist/musicians' journey to a music festival in the African desert that awakened my wife and me to a whole new, amazing musical genre that we still enjoy.

Yes, there's BAM and all that, but not much very local that doesn't cost an arm and a leg to get into. Park Slope is an incredibly creative community, with a deep, deep appreciation for culture, and we need venues like the Lyceum to nourish us.

I hope you get over your ego issues, guys, and work it out. It's about more than you and your bruised feelings.
Feb. 23, 2013, 7:09 pm
JAY from NYC says:
Eric, I have to say funny answer to challenge me to a hitting contest but no, I am not going on a dinner date with a guy, that is NOT a prize I want to win, and I would be forced to develop a hole in my swing the size of Toledo to make sure I lose.
On batting cages, some machines are set at 80 and lower, and some are not, it really varies, and I think most people know that, and it also matters what kind of ball is being used, so not sure why you bought that up?
A batting cage, no matter what speed it throws at, can NEVER replace live pitching. A flat fastball at 90 mph is not a big deal, a fast ball that runs up and in with late trailing movement is however a big deal, and pitching machines can't replicate what a human pitcher can do, nor is a pitching machine capable of throwing a 12 to 6 curve, which is the pitch that actually ends most guys careers and hopes of getting out of double A ball and making the majors.
Pitching machines are good for building muscle memory, but because you can time a flat fast ball from a machine does not mean you are a good hitter.
Furthermore though a hitting contest has nothing to do with the issues, IE 50 bucks is crazy high for a batting cage, but I give you credit for at least trying to turn things in a different direction.
Feb. 23, 2013, 8:48 pm
Eric from Park Slope says:
You had to go and diss my flyover city(Go BGSU Falcons '86)...

I think you are scared a 48 year old man can kick your behind in a batting contest.

I offered to capitulate to being an idiot and a bad business man and a fool and run screaming into the night from my failed business if you, grasshopper, could only hit straight pitches more straightly than I given that part of your tirade was how uber-knowledgable you were in all things hitting related.

If you could just beat me at this simple task, late movement or not(you would finish off the fool with a kick of sand to his face publicly disgracing him for all time).

When I beat you you can claim the pitches were too straight and then challenge me at the kiddie pool one in coney island(didn't that close 6 years ago or something).

I offered dinner to all that have slammed me on this blog should I lose. To have interpreted it as a date shows something unbecoming a warrior. Respect of the opposition.

And BTW

$50 per hour at the lyceum.

12 pitches / minute = 720 pitches per hour = 14 cents per pitch.

Old website for coney island had $2.00 for 14 pitches.

Which equals, wait for it ... 14 cents per pitch.

Same price. Not mad, crazy, expensive. Ours is a real workout that will toughen those wuss hands even with the gloves I know you use.
Feb. 23, 2013, 10:29 pm
JAY from NYC says:
ok eric, you know everything, you are right, I am afraid of getting in a fight with a jerk of an old man, either I win and get called a a-hat for beating up an old guy or I lose and get called clown for losing to an old guy.
You, as your posting indicates, clearly are a true warrior, I am sure you were balls deep on route Irish as an 11b, or maybe you pulled a 249 in the korengal right? Or at least you were a former 64 echo right? You are old enough to have qualed for that. Or at least did some sort of BCT? No? Then don't use the term warrior to describe yourself. Take care and good luck at your 341 bankruptcy hearing, clown.
Feb. 24, 2013, 1:58 am
eric from park slope says:
JAY:

Your first accusation was the cost and caliber of the batting cage.

"a few comments, First the price for the batting cage is crazy stupid high and totally not worth it, and I LOVE batting cages, and the space really is not welcoming to a ball player. "

that has been shown as incorrect.

your second accusation was about the theater renting out to others.

"Second, for the events, many of them seem to be put on by an outside company or organization, which gives the whole place a joint-for-hire feel to it, rather than a place that is part of a community where I can go and know I will be among friends, or even a place like a bar that builds its patrons."

that has been addressed as unrealistic.

your third contention...

" Wrestling? Open Mic? I mean really, this schedule is more like a VFW hall in South Dakota ..."

well that is pretty elitest on its face.

And,nice head fake.

Never said I was a true warrior, just that your baseball experience/ability was likely to be disproven as superior to an old mans and that your off the cuff dismissal of a challenge over your first assertion, because you categorized a free meal at a top restaurant after a competition that could raise some dough for a charity as a date, was cute, but unbecoming someone who has made such allegations.

Every business has its issues. We have ours. Lets see what the future brings. That will be the test more than your anonymous ranting and my pathetic reasonings.
Feb. 24, 2013, 9:54 am
JAY from NYC says:
Eric the batting cage on third ave is cheaper during the week, there is no wait, AND they are NICE!!!
You just don't get it, so I will make it clear for you, the lyceum does a lot of things but none really well, and going there feels like work, because people have to deal with the kind of attitude which you have displayed on this board, and most people have better things to spend there time on, especially in a place like Brooklyn, or NYC in general.
When people stop arguing with you, that does not mean you were smarter or showed anyone, it means people just get fed up with it and moved on because its just not worth it.
Elitist on its face? Ummm no, its called reality, everyone wants and does come to NYC to perform, South Dakota has a lot less options both in venues and performers, the fact that you need that explained to speaks volumes.
And do yourself a favor, stop using anything to do with your life and the word warrior in a sentence, as that is what is truly unbecoming.
As for calling me a wuss, I know what I have done with my life, and I have nothing to prove to you.
As for your so-called baseball challenge, first your "offer" has nothing to do with any of the things that I have talked about and is a TOTAL distraction and red herring, and second, and maybe most important, I certainly don't want to enter a competition where, at best, the so called prize is spending an evening with someone who is super annoying. That is not a prize that is more like a jail sentence.
Again, good luck at the bankruptcy hearing.
Feb. 24, 2013, 1:49 pm
eric from park slope. says:
JAY.

Reread my ast comment. In your first tirade you attacked three things. All disproven. No red herring. I offered to publicly show you the value proposition you disparage anonymously. I called you out in a friendly contest of opposites. Young and smart. Old and stupid. For charity. You shirked.

Offer still stands but I grow just as weary as you talking to a stone wall.

And $45 per hour versus $50 per hour(or $45 per hour when booked in blocks) is really drawing a fine fine line. It all rides n how you value your time and transit costs.

Third avenue guys are wonderful. We are where we are when we are available. If that lack of absolute total convenience bothers you, good luck with that.

And wuss was related to the belief that after 100 pitches in a row your bare hands would be in shreds.
Feb. 24, 2013, 3:43 pm
Jim from Gowanus says:
Any updates?
March 1, 2013, 9:32 am
Brandi from The Slope says:
Duane Reed or Rite Aid would be awesome, it's too far to walk to other drugstores from President & 5th.
March 1, 2013, 4:15 pm
andrew from nyc says:
Looks like its over for the lyceum.
March 4, 2013, 4:21 pm
bath boy says:
Oh no, now they changed the website, the name and are using helvetica! But still making not a lick of sense. Weird getting Weirder.
March 19, 2013, 10:29 pm
dave from slope says:
any updates any one?
April 23, 2013, 7 pm
dave from slope says:
anything new? he survived that hearing but what now?
April 23, 2013, 7:02 pm
Jim from PS says:
I don't know why the Brooklyn Paper can't do a follow up story. It's irresponsible.
April 29, 2013, 9:07 am
Jim from PS says:
April 29, 2013, 9:08 am
Don from sunset park says:
Eric is the worst business man Ive ever seen, how ppl continue to rent that rat hole is beyond me. He owes countless ppl money that he never gave the deposits back on, and now lives in a tent with his girl friend in the basement. So sad!
July 25, 2013, 9:46 am
Parky from S. Slope says:
It's interesting that there is now a total absence of information on the current status of the Lyceum's problems. Something clearly happened, as Eric is apparently still holed up there and using the building as his domicile. But what? He is still advertising events like Roller Skating (as if walking through the door sufficient challenge to one's safety and survival) in the NY Daily News, which presumably comes at a cost. Curiouser and curiouser...
Aug. 14, 2013, 9:21 am

Comments closed.

Keep it local!

Stay in touch with your community. Subscribe to our free newsletter: