A robber held up the Apple Bank on Manhattan Avenue on Jan. 20, scampering away with $1,096.
The robber entered the bank at 4:10 pm, approached a teller window and passed a note that read, “Give all the money or everybody dead.”
The perp then took the money in a black bag and fled towards Meserole Avenue.
A thief stole a woman’s phone on Skillman Avenue on Jan. 16.
The woman told cops that she was near Kingsland Avenue at 2 am, when a thug approached and flashed a knife.
“Give me your cellphone,” he said, prompting her to hand it over.
A thief stole two laptops from a N. Eighth Street apartment on Jan. 22.
The victim told cops that he had left the unit, which is near Roebling Street, at 10 pm to go to work.
At least six cars were swiped last week, cops said:
• A thief stole a Honda from McGuinness Boulevard near Norman Avenue between Jan. 15 and 18.
• A Toyota was lifted from N. Sixth Street near Kent Avenue on Jan. 18. The driver told cops that she parked at 3 pm and returned at 9:30 pm to find the car gone.
•A perp stole a Nissan from Driggs Avenue near N. Sixth Street on Jan. 18. The owner said he parked at 6 pm and returned to find the empty space at 8:10 pm.
• A car was stolen from Bedford Avenue near N. 11th Street between Jan. 16 and 20.
• A thief stole a GMC from Lorimer Street near Conselyea Street overnight on Jan. 19. The driver told cops that he parked at 8 pm and returned at 12:40 am.
• A thief stole a Toyota from McGuinness Boulevard near DuPont Street between 10 and 11 pm.