Crazy fight inside a Fifth Ave. store

Chop shop

A violent would-be saleswoman bashed another woman inside a Fifth Avenue shop after she refused to buy an item on Dec. 28.

The victim told cops that she was inside the boutique, which is at Warren Street, at around noon when another woman entered and tried to sell her something.

When the uninterested customer refused, the woman hit her with a boot and then punched her in the face.


Two thieves swiped a fancy new iPhone from an N-train rider on Dec. 30.

The 21-year-old Dyker Heights woman told cops that she was enjoying her fancy new Apple phone on the Queens-bound train at around 8:35 pm when the train pulled into the Union Street station.

That’s when the two thugs pounced. One man swiped the smartphone from the woman’s hand just as the train doors were about to close, and both men fled upstairs towards Fifth Avenue.

Cops are hunting for two 20-year-olds, one 6-foot, 170 pounds, the other 5-foot-9, 150 pounds.

Third time

A thief got away with a computer and a gaming system from a Third Street apartment while the resident was away on Christmas vacation.

The 39-year-old victim told cops he left his unit, which is near Fourth Avenue, on Dec. 23 and returned five days later to find his laptop and Xbox system gone.

Cops interviewed a neighbor who said he didn’t hear a thing.

Just Joshing

Cops are hunting for a contractor named Josh in the mysterious disappearance of a fancy watch from a Seventh Street apartment late last year.

The resident of the apartment, which is between Fourth and Fifth avenues, told cops that he noticed on Dec. 22 that his $7,000 gold watch was missing from his dresser drawer.

There was no sign of any break-in, but the 60-year-old resident suspects that the timepiece was swiped by a man named Josh who had done some work in his apartment earlier that month.

Gym rat

A quick-moving thief broke into two lockers in the New York Sports Club on Dec. 31, getting away with easy money.

Both victims said that they entered the gym, which is on Ninth Street between Fifth and Sixth avenues, at around 6:30 pm and put their belongings in separate lockers before beginning their sweaty grind.

Both women ended their workouts at around 10 pm, when they repaired to the locker room to find that both of their lockers had been cleaned out. In one woman’s case, she had left the combination to her lock on a sticker, which is not a good thing to do.

The thief got $80 from one locker and $100 from the other.

— Gersh Kuntzman