Deliveryman beaten

68th Precinct

Bay Ridge-Dyker Heights

Delivery dash

Three thugs jumped a Chinese restaurant delivery man during a June 9 drop off along Fourth Avenue.

The 40-year-old victim told police that he was near 68th Street at 10:50 pm when the suspects grabbed him from behind.

One of the hooligans put the delivery man in a choke hold while his accomplices rifled the man’s pockets, taking his ID and $145. They also took the food, police said.

Park predator

Three terrifying teenage girls brutalized then robbed two tweens who had the misfortune of crossing their path in Leif Ericson Park on June 7.

The victims, who were between 12 and 14, told police that they were on the Fort Hamilton Parkway side of the park near 67th Street at 6 pm when the three suspects stormed up to them, demanding their money.

They then attacked, beating both young girls to the ground before running off with a cell phone.

One of the victims was taken to Maimonides Medical Center with a deep cut to her face. The second girl, whose head was slammed against the concrete during the fisticuffs, was taken to Lutheran Medical Center, police said.

Copper caper

A thief broke into the basement of a Third Avenue building on June 6 and raced off with 30 feet of copper piping and a water meter.

A manager for the building between 71st Street and Ovington Avenue said that someone snapped the lock to a basement hatch sometime after 10 pm on June 6, swiping $1,100 worth of pricey metal.

Jewelry grab

Nearly $30,000 in jewelry was removed from a 10th Avenue home on June 11.

The 39-year-old victim told police she left her address between 79th and 80th street for just 15 minutes beginning at 12:45 pm when someone forced open her rear sliding door.

Baubles removed included a $12,000 diamond wedding band and a $2,200 diamond necklace.

Carry off

An identity thief forged a 41-year-old’s signature on two checks and disappeared with the man’s hard-earned money.

The victim, a resident of 78th Street between Fourth and Fifth avenues, said he lost over $9,650 to the con man, who cashed the checks at a Capital One Bank at the corner of Fifth and Ovington avenues.

— Thomas Tracy