An impatient shopper attacked a woman for cutting the cue at Rite Aid on March 8.
The victim told police that she was waiting at the drugstore on Fulton Street between Hanover Place and Bond Street at around 1:05 pm when another women started yelling at her that she’d cut the line.
When the victim disagreed, the woman slammed her pink cellphone against the victim’s head, cutting her forehead.
A perp threw a man against a subway car at the DeKalb Avenue station on March 15.
The victim told police that he was exiting the N train at 1:45 pm at the station near Flatbush Avenue Extension when a man approached him from behind, shoved him against the moving subway car, and stole his wallet, iPhone and $28.
A pack of boys hurled glass bottles and candle holders at a man inside a Thai restaurant on Court Street on March 18.
The victim told cops that he was inside Joya Restaurant, which is near Warren Street, at around 8:30 pm when a dozen boys entered the shop and started throwing glass bottles and other items at the victim’s head, causing deep gashes to his chin and left hand.
Nine on one
A gang of thugs wielding knives attacked a man on Flatbush Avenue Extension on March 18.
The victim told cops that he was near DeKalb Avenue at 12:40 am when nine men approached, jumped him and stabbed him four times before the police arrived.
One of the teenagers was arrested.
A thug punched a man in the face and stole his gold necklace on Willoughby Street on March 17.
The victim told cops that he was near Pearl Street at around 5:40 pm when a man approached him and slugged him once in the face. The perp then ripped the man’s gold necklace off his neck and stole $16 from his pocket.
24 Willoughby St.
A perp robbed a man inside a Burger King on Fulton Street on March 14.
The victim told cops that he was inside the fast food restaurant near Bond Street at around 7 pm when a man approached him and yelled, “Give me money or I’ll punch you!”
The perp stole $60 from the man and fled.
510 Fulton St.
At least five people were pickpocketed this week:
• A thug snatched a man’s iPod from his hands on the R train on March 14 as its owner was entering the Pacific Street station near Fourth Avenue at around 9:45 pm.
• A perp snatched a women’s wallet on a crowded bus on Jay Street near the Fulton Mall at around 12:30 pm on March 15.
• A man stole a women’s phone out of her hands on the Fulton Mall near Jay Street at around 12:15 on March 18.
• A thug rifled a women’s bag on the subway and stole her wallet on March 7. The victim told cops that she on the N train at 8:30 am when she felt someone push on her bag. When she arrived at the Lawrence Street station in Downtown, she realized that her wallet was gone.
• A delinquent stole a teacher’s wallet inside the Grace Church School on Montague Street on March 15. The teacher at the school, which is between Henry and Hicks streets, told cops that she left her purse unattended at the back of the classroom at around 8 am.
— Laura Gottesdiener