Engagement ring stolen!

Take thee

A crook snatched a ring from a bride-to-be at a Seventh Avenue restaurant on Jan. 22.

The 33-year-old lady told cops that was inside Fonda, which is between 13th and 14th streets, at around 8:50 pm when she took off her $5,000 engagement ring and briefly set it on the bar counter.

She then walked outside for one minute, which was long enough for the thief to strike.

Got clubbed

A group of thugs jumped two brothers outside of a nightclub on Fifth Avenue on Jan. 22.

The victims told cops that they were leaving Patio Lounge, which is near Lincoln Place, at 3 am when four men started punching them.

One brother ended up with a cut on his hand; the other walked away with a five-inch gash on his right eyelid.

Bang up

A group of ruffians beat up a teenager then snatched his fancy cellphone on Third Avenue on Jan. 17.

The victim told cops that he was near Baltic Street at around 10:30 pm when three men approached.

“What’d you put in your pocket!?” said one of the thugs before the trio punched and kicked the victim in the face and grabbed his wallet and cellphone.

The violent jerks left the kid with a fat lip and a black eye.

Credit score

A thief stole a woman’s purse on a bus on Seventh Avenue on Jan. 17.

The 27-year-old victim told cops that her bus was near Fifth Avenue at around 8:15 pm when she felt a bump. About 30 minutes later, she discovered her purse — which had nine credit cards inside — was gone.

Another woman’s purse was stolen on a bus on the same street four days later.

Handy crook

A thief stole expensive electric tools from a Third Street construction site on Jan. 17.

A passerby told cops that he noticed a shadowy figure enter through the basement door of a vacant house near Sixth Avenue at around 4:40 pm. Minutes later, he departed with $2,000 worth of table saws and drills.

Style police

A gun-slinging thug and his partner stole a man’s jewelry and trendy jacket on Wyckoff Street on Jan. 19.

The victim told cops that he was outside an apartment near Nevins Street at around 6:20 pm when two thugs cornered him, one pulling a gun to swipe the $1,500 gold chain off the victim’s neck and the $600 Brooks Brothers jacket off his back.

Locker grab

Two quick-moving crooks snatched credit cards at a Ninth Street gym on Jan. 19.

The victim told cops that she left her stuff inside a locker at the YMCA, which is between Fifth and Sixth avenues, at around 5:45 pm before beginning a 45-minute workout. When she returned, she discovered two credit cards were missing.

The thieves later used the credit cards for a shopping spree at a video store.

Bad nap

A knife-wielding thug stole a man’s bag and two expensive cellphones on the F train on Jan. 21.

The victim told cops he was snoozing at 2:30 pm when the train pulled into the Fourth Avenue station. That’s when he awoke to a man trying to snatch his bag. He yelled and spooked the thief, who pulled out a knife and ordered the man to “Get down!” before stealing his two Blackberrys.

No car is safe

At least five cars were broken into in the same 12-block radius last week. Here’s a roundup:

• On Jan. 17, a crafty criminal stole a car that had been parked near Eighth Avenue and Union Street at 4 pm. The victim returned two hours later to find the 2005 Honda Civic gone.

• A thief snatched a wallet from a car on Union Street near Third Avenue between Jan. 17 and 20. The 41-year-old victim told cops that he left his purple Ford van at around 7 pm and returned three days later to find his wallet was missing. The joke was on the crook: It was empty.

• A crook broke into a car on Sixth Street near Prospect Park West overnight on Jan. 18. The 38-year-old victim told cops he left his white Dodge at around 10 pm, but by the next morning, the steering wheel had been broken and his registration card was taken.

• A crook tried to hotwire a car near Fourth Street and Eighth Avenue on Jan. 19, but couldn’t steal it.

• A thief stole a car from Fifth Street sometime after 2:30 pm on Jan. 22. The victim told cops that she left her black Nissan near Eighth Avenue and returned the next afternoon to find it gone.

— Natalie O’Neill