Group of savages rob man on Clinton Avenue

88th Precinct

Fort Greene–Clinton Hill

Gang of goons

A group of knife-wielding villains robbed a man on Clinton Avenue on Oct. 8.

The victim told police that three rapscallions approached with a box cutter and demanded cash near Gates Avenue at 10 pm.

The rakes made off with $20 and the victim’s house key, according to police reports.

Phone fight

A teenager fought off a phone thief at Navy Walk on Oct. 8.

The 14-year-old victim told police that the punk jumped him from behind and tried to steal his phone near Myrtle Avenue at 9:15 am, but the quick-thinking victim managed to hit back, causing the bandit to run off toward Park Avenue after a brief scuffle..

Macing thieves

Three prowlers maced and robbed a man on Lafayette Avenue on Oct. 9.

The victim told police that the nogoodniks approached between S. Elliott and Fort Greene at around 12:15 am, before pepper-spraying him in the face and stealing his phone.

Teen gunman

Police arrested a teenager suspected of robbing a man at gunpoint on Willoughby Avenue on Oct. 11.

The victim told police that the 17-year-old suspect allegedly approached near Myrtle Avenue at around 1 am, while his partner-in-crime held an object against his back and threatened to shoot him.

Police hunted down the suspect on Vanderbilt Avenue near Lafayette Avenue and slapped him with felony robbery charges, according to police reports.

Subway swiper

Police arrested a woman for allegedly pickpocketing another woman’s phone at a Washington Avenue subway station on Oct. 12.

The victim told police she was aboard a Kensington-bound G train when the suspect allegedly secretly snatched the victim’s phone out of her pocket at the station at Lafayette Avenue at 12:30 am.

The victim then took back her phone, causing the suspect to allegedly punched her in the face.

Cops arrested the woman 20 minutes later and slapped her with felony robbery charges.

What a drone

A thief stole a guy’s drone on Gates Avenue on Oct. 12.

The victim told police he left his remote-control flying device in his car near Downing Street at 6 pm, but when he returned the next morning at 11 am, he realized that someone broke the vehicle’s back window and took the drone.

— Kevin Duggan