A 27-year-old perp allegedly sexually assaulted a teenage woman inside a Bushwick Avenue motel on April 2.
The victim told police that the perp led her to the hotel near Stagg Street at 12:30 am and forced himself on her without her consent.
L of a rob
Three perps struck a man and stole his cash as he left the Morgan L train station on April 15.
The victim told police that he had left the station at Bogart Street and was on Harrison Place at 9:35 pm when a man approached and said, “Empty your pocket, I have a gun.”
Then two other perps struck him at the right side of his face — and he gave up his iPhone and cash to the thieves, who then ran away.
Two perps held up a man on Powers Street on April 11, and stole his camera.
The victim was near Catherine Street at 12:30 am when two perps confronted him, one waving his gun and demanding the snapshot-taking device.
Powers Street and Catherine Street
A thief grabbed a man’s camera bag on the J train near Marcy Avenue on April 8.
The man was riding to work at around 9:15 am when the perp snatched his bag, ran out of the station, and fled down Broadway.
Three perps shoved and punched a woman who accidentally hit their car with her umbrella as she was crossing S. Third Street on April 17.
The woman and her friends were at Bedford Avenue when her umbrella scratched a car that drove through the crosswalk.
The perps got out of their vehicle, punched her in the head, then got back in their car and drove away.
A thug punched a woman in her face on Humboldt Street and stole her bag on April 11.
The woman was near Meserole Street at 11:35 pm when the perp approached her from behind and swung at her. Next, he grabbed her bag, which contained her iPad and iPod and fled, leaving her stunned.
A thief tried to rob a Bank of America on Broadway on April 15, but got cold feet and fled instead.
The perp entered the bank at 2:09 pm, and passed a note to the teller that read, “I have a gun. No dye pack — $50s and $100s first. Clean draw [sic]. Don’t be a hero.”
The teller shrugged him off, pressed the alarm and walked away from the window — startling the thief, who fled toward Havemeyer Street.
At least five cars were swiped or broken into. Here are the details:
• A thief stole a Beemer from Moore Street overnight on April 11. The driver told police she parked her car near Humboldt Street at 10:35 pm, but when she returned at 8:30 am the next day, she found it was stolen.
• A thief stole a Kia on McKibbin Street on April 12. The driver told police that she parked near Seigel Court at 11 pm, but when she returned the next day at 5 pm, the car was gone.
• A thief stole a $2,700 guitar from a car on Hewes Street on April 16. The driver told police that she parked near Broadway at 3 am, but when she returned at noon the next day, she found her passenger-side window broken and her guitar gone.
• A thief stole all four tires and rims from a Hyundai on Devoe Street on April 17. The driver ran into the street a few minutes after hearing noises at 4 am, only to watch the thief drive toward Graham Avenue with the tires. The car was left on cinderblocks.
• A thief stole two sunglasses and an expensive bag from a car on Berry Street on April 15. The driver told police that he parked at 11 pm near S. Sixth Street, but when he returned at 7:30 am the next day, the right passenger window was shattered and the stuff was gone.
— Aaron Short