Van-gunner sent to slammer

Van shooter busted

Police have arrested the man allegedly responsible for opening fire on a police van parked in front of the Breukelen Houses.

Officials said that Marcus Taylor, 29, was taken into custody on March 20 for the March 11 shooting on Stanley Avenue near East 108th Street.

Cops from the 69th Precinct said that the van was on the corner at 9 p.m. when several shots were fired off the roof of a nearby building.

One of the bullets hit the top of the parked van, but the police officer sitting inside wasn’t injured, officials said.

Police apprehended Taylor without incident. Investigators were reportedly sitting on his car when he exited his apartment.

Cops charged him with criminal possession of a weapon and reckless endangerment.

Caught weaving on Remsen

A 54-year-old motorist was arrested on drunk driving charges Sunday when he was caught weaving along Remsen Avenue, police alleged.

Police said they pulled Orrin Moore over in his 2004 Toyota near Avenue D allegedly after seeing him drive erratically at 2:40 a.m.

Moore was given a Breathalyzer test, where he was found to have a blood/alcohol content of .135 percent — well over the legal limit, police said.

Bedroom raid

A thief entered a man’s bedroom on East 104th Street, taking some cash, a DVD player, MetroCard and benefits card, officials said.

Police said the items were swiped from the home, located near Farragut Road, at 12:30 a.m. on East 16.

Video surveillance of the building showed 48-year-old Jeremiah Little going in and out of the victim’s bedroom.

When cops questioned him the next day, he admitted to the theft and was charged with burglary in the second degree, criminal trespass and criminal possession of stolen property.

Slashed in Flatlands

A woman suffered a deep cut to her neck March 19 when an argument inside a Flatlands club quickly turned violent.

Police said that the victim was arguing with another woman inside the club on Glenwood Road near East 55th Street when the woman smashed a glass bottle and attacked.

The victim’s injuries were minor, investigators said, adding that while they have identified the woman’s attacker, they have yet to arrest her.

Cell snag

A 23-year-old woman was yanked off a city bus and robbed of her cell phone during a clash with another straphanger.

The woman told police that she was on a bus nearing the corner of Ralph Avenue and Farragut Road at 1:20 p.m. on March 21 when the unknown assailant grabbed her and pulled her from the bus.

The thief then snatched the cell phone from her hand and ran off, officials were told.

More cell phone snags

A thief punched a 15-year-old boy in the chest as he snatched a cell phone from the teen’s hand March 18.

The victim said that he was walking along Glenwood Road nearing East 58th Street just before 7:30 p.m. when the thief jumped him.

Cops were still looking for the brute as this paper went to press, but it wasn’t the only cell phone theft that day.

A few hours earlier, two men yanked a cell phone from a 19-year-old woman as she rode a bus through Marine Park.

The woman was nearing Fillmore Avenue and Ryder Street at 2:30 p.m. when the lightning-fast suspects grabbed the phone out of her hand and disembarked, police said. No injuries were reported.

Nailed at nail salon

A sticky-fingered thief rifled through a 22-year-old woman’s purse as she got her nails done at a Ralph Avenue salon near Avenue J.

The woman said that she was in the midst of getting pampered at 8:45 p.m. on March 19 when someone went through her bag, removing $4, an assortment of credit cards and her driver’s license.

The victim didn’t realize that anything had been stolen until after her nails were dry.

Robbed of deposits

A gunman on a motorcycle is being sought for attempting to hold up a man as he was about to make a deposit at an area Chase Bank.

Officials said that the victim was about to step into the Foster Avenue branch near Rockaway Parkway at 5 p.m. March 8 when the suspect jumped him.

After a brief struggle, the gunman fled empty-handed and jumped back on his bike, firing off a round from his gun as he sped off.

No serious injuries were reported.