A thug beats up a woman on Douglass Street

76th Precinct

Carroll Gardens-Cobble Hill–Red Hook

Followed and beat

A brute jumped a 58-year-old woman on Douglass Street, leaving her bloody and bruised during a July 1 confrontation.

The thief followed her from a bodega near the corner of Butler and Hoyt streets at 2 pm, asking if she had any money.

When the woman refused him, the thief got rough.

“I know you got money, b—h,” the thug said as he rifled through the woman’s pockets. The woman then struggled with the thug — who ultimately ran off with nothing.

One on two

A gun-toting goon held up two men on Columbia Street on July 6, taking their cash and cellphones.

The victims were approaching W. Ninth Street at 2:15 am when the thief approached, flashed his weapon, and demanded their property.

Laptop swipe

A thief crept into a Court Street construction site office on July 8, taking a laptop and a bag of tools.

A 30-year-old construction worker left the items on an office desk at the site, which is near W. Ninth Street, at 10 am when he went to get his boss a soda. When he returned a few minutes later, his belongings had vanished.

Not very healthy

A crook slipped into the Family Health Center on Richards Street on July 1, taking three digital cameras.

Workers at the center, located between Pioneer and Kings streets, reported the cameras missing on July 5, but didn’t know just how the thief got inside.

IKEA grab

A goon rifled through a 25-year-old woman’s handbag at the Beard Street IKEA on July 5 — but only after the bag was left sitting in an aisle for more than an hour.

The woman was perusing the massive furniture store at 4:30 pm when she left her purse in aisle two. She went back to get her bag at 5:40 pm, but quickly learned that someone had rifled through it — taking her wallet, credit cards and cellphone.

Car swiped

A thief sped off with a rental car left outside of the Red Hook Pool on July 2.

The 47-year-old left the 2011 Toyota Sienna parked on Bay Street between Henry and Clinton streets at 5:30 am — then promptly lost the keys.

When he returned to his parking spot at 4:30 pm, the car was gone.

Columbia St. confrontation

A 60-year-old man was arrested on July 4 for attacking a 21-year-old sitting on a Columbia Street bench.

The victim was sitting between Bush and Lorraine streets at 10:35 pm when the 60-year-old ran up and started shouting profanities at him. The senior then lunged at the younger man, cutting his wrist, witnesses told police.

— Thomas Tracy

More from Around New York