Police: Man attacks girlfriend, then punches officer during arrest

60th Precinct

Coney Island—Brighton Beach—Seagate

Copped to it

Police arrested a man who they say beat his girlfriend on W. 28th Street on March 10 and then punched a cop.

The man punched and kicked the victim in the face before hitting her with his belt, causing lacerations to her nose, at her apartment between Mermaid and Surf avenues shortly before midnight, said cops.

Police arrived on the scene later that night, and attempted to arrest him, when he hit an officer in the face, according to authorities. Officers used a Taser on the suspect and arrested him for felony assault, cops reported.

Cutting case

A bruiser stabbed a man at a Surf Avenue bodega on March 11.

The victim was shopping at the store between W. 29th and W. 30th streets shortly after midnight when the perp stabbed him in the back with a sharp object, cops said.

The victim was treated for his injuries and remained in stable condition, according to police.

Brute force

Police arrested a man for allegedly violently assaulting a 77-year-old man on 27th Avenue on March 13.

The 48-year-old perp approached the man between Harway Avenue and Mill Road before punching and kicking the victim in the face and body, causing bruising and bleeding, according to cops.

The victim was taken to Coney Island hospital, said police.

Home invaders

Burglars broke into a W. 11th Street house on March 11.

The victim left her home between Avenues W and X to go to work at 9 am, all the doors and windows had been locked. When she returned later, the back door was opened, she told police. The victim reported to be missing cash, electronics, and a camera, according to cops.

Fast-food getaway

Two crooks stole a phone from a 46-year-old man during an argument at a Mermaid Avenue fast-food restaurant on March 15.

The victim told police he and the baddies got into a quarrel at the eatery near Stillwell Avenue at 2 pm, and when he took out his phone to record the incident, one of the perps grabbed the phone and the duo ran off, according to police.

— Aidan Graham