Police: Suspect hits man with an umbrella during fight

84th Precinct

Brooklyn Heights–DUMBO–Boerum Hill–Downtown

Umbrella assault

Police arrested a man who they suspect of allegedly hitting another man with an umbrella on Livingston Street on May 8.

The victim sustained lacerations on his arm and knees, as well as a bruise on his ear, after the two got into an argument on the train, at the corner of Bond Street, around 6:30 a.m., according to police.

Police arrested the suspect and paramedics rushed the victim to Cobble Hill hospital, according to the authorities.

Teenage bruisers

Two teens assaulted a subway conductor at a Jay Street subway station on May 10.

The two 13-year-old boys asked the conductor for directions while he was in the train at Willoughby Street around 4:30 p.m., according to police.

When the victim turned his head, one of the delinquents punched him in the face, before they both fled up the stairs and out of sight, according to cops.

Fraudster shopper

A charlatan stole $3,500 from a woman with a fraudulent credit card at Schermerhorn Street between April 29 and May 8.

The hoaxer opened up a credit card in the victim’s name and went on a shopping spree at an Atlantic Avenue department store between Clinton and Court Streets sometime between 6 p.m. on April 29 and 2 p.m. about a week later.

Locker buster

A thief stole a man’s valuables at an Atlantic Avenue gym on May 8.

The victim told cops that he left his phone, bank cards, and MetroCard in his locked locker at the fitness center between Court Street and Boerum Place at 10 a.m. But when he returned at 2 p.m., he discovered someone had taken his stuff, he told police.

Handbag thief

A punk stole a woman’s handbag she forgot at a Jay Street subway station on May 9.

The victim told cops she was forgot her bag on a bench at the station near Willoughby Street when she boarded the train at 10:40 p.m.

She realized that she’d forgotten it, and got off at the next stop to go back to the station, police said. When she got there about 20 minutes later, someone had taken it, according to cops.

— Kevin Duggan