Pomeranian pinch!

Dognapper sought

A thief broke into a Quentin Road apartment on Nov. 13, taking the tenant’s beloved Pomeranian.

The 18-year-old victim left her apartment, which is between E. 17th and E. 18th streets, 9 pm to party with some friends. When she returned at 5 am the next morning, she realized that someone had pried open her apartment door.

Her $500 dog was the only thing missing, police said.

Empire strike back

Thieves raided Empire United Lines on Coney Island Avenue on Nov. 11, taking an assortments of cash and electronics — as well as a bottle of brandy.

Employees closed up the business, which is between Avenues S and T, at about 6:30 pm. When they returned at 10 am the following day, they realized someone had pried open the front door, which was made of metal.

Non-liquor items taken included two laptop computers, $280, and an iPhone, police said.

Mabat raid

Someone broke into Mabat on E. 7th Street on Nov. 9, taking a safe containing $900.

Workers closed up the eatery, which is between Kings Highway and Quentin Road, at about 1 am. The thief forced in the door and swiped the safe sometime before the restaurant opened at 11:30 am the next morning, police said.

Buckling up

A teen whipped another teen with a belt buckle during an argument with his brother.

The victim told police he was arguing with one of the two teens at the corner of Kings Highway and E. 16th Street at 5 pm when the sibling interceded, leaving him with a large welt on the back of his neck.

Public service message

A 36-year-old mugger was arrested on Nov. 12 after he pulled a gun on another man on Avenue J, but then took a minute to clarify his apparently clear message.

The victim told police that he was nearing Utica Avenue at 9:44 pm when the thief stopped him in the street and flashed his gun.

“Give me everything in your wallet,” he demanded. But he didn’t stop there. Instead, he decided to lay down some wisdom. “Don’t get shot over money.”

The thief took $16 off his victim, but he didn’t get far. Cops caught up with him a short time later.

Patted down

A crew of thieves jumped a 14-year-old on Flatbush Avenue on Nov. 8, taking $1, as well as his wallet and iPhone.

The victim was nearing Avenue U at 6:20 pm when the two thieves grabbed him. One held him while the other patted the victim down for his valuables.

Terror trio

Three menacing teens threatened a 13-year-old boy until he forked over his property during a harrowing Nov. 11 confrontation on Avenue R.

The thieves — who weren’t much older than the victim — surrounded the boy at about 2:30 pm near E. 33rd Street and said they would harm him if he didn’t hand over his cash and electronics. Responding officers nabbed one of the teens a short time later, charging him with robbery.


A thief decked a 23-year-old woman, then ran off with her purse following a Nov. 12 clash on Avenue I.

The victim told police that the teenage thief jumped the woman from behind at 11:50 pm near E. 51st Street, and punched her in the back of the head.

“Give me your money,” the man screamed, then ran off into the night with the woman’s belongings.

Gunning for cellphones

Two thieves pulled a gun on a 21-year-old man during a Nov. 13 holdup on Harden Street.

The victim was nearing Flatlands Avenue at 5:50 pm when the thieves approached.

“If you don’t stop there will be problems,” one of the thieves said before both pulled their weapons and ordered the victim to fork over his phone.

Quite a haul

Two thieves snagged bags containing a whole lot of loot — $85,000 worth — on Nov. 9 during a brief confrontation with a local businesswoman on Ralph Avenue.

Police were not sure if the thieves responsible for the heist between Avenues K and L were lucky or if the 12:28 pm heist was by design.

Boat bilk

A water-crafty thief made off with a pricey Bayliner boat moored off Flatbush Avenue on Oct. 28, police said.

The would-be pirate absconded with the boat from the Gateway Marina sometime after noon, the 36-year-old captain of the pilfered vessel told police.

Shot in face

A 23-year-old man was hospitalized on Oct. 29 after being shot in the face during a violent exchange with another man.

The victim was on Ryder Street when he was shot at 11:50 am, although police wouldn’t say exactly where.

The gunman ran off and was still being sought by late Tuesday.