Punk punches, slashes man near W. 22nd Street

60th Precinct

Coney Island—Brighton Beach—Seagate

Surf Ave. slasher

A dirtbag stabbed a man two times on Surf Avenue on May 26.

The punk approached the victim near the intersection of W. 22nd Street shortly after 9 p.m. and punched the 27-year-old victim in the face. After a brief scuffle, the baddie stabbed the victim in the toroso and the right arm, cops said.

The perp fled toward W. 23rd Street before the arrival of first responders, who took the bleeding victim to Lutheran Hospital, according to authorities.

Delivery dirtbag

Police arrested a suspect for allegedly robbing a delivery man on W. 11th Street on May 28.

The suspect boarded an elevator with the victim, who was delivering a package to an apartment, between Avenue V and Avenue. The suspect then allegedly grabbed the package and made off shortly before noon, cops said.

Police later tracked down the 24-year-old man and arrested him, according to authorities.

Failed filcher

A nogoodnik failed to rob a man at knifepoint on Bay 46th Street on May 29.

The perp approached the man, between Cropsey and Harway avenues, and took out a black knife, before demanding money. The victim refused, and the baddie ran away at around 11 p.m., cops said.

Gun-wielding goon

A mugger robbed a man at gunpoint in a Bayview Avenue apartment building on June 1.

The lawbreaker displayed a black firearm in the lobby of the building, between W. 33rd Street and Neptune Avenue, before grabbing the victim’s wallet and running off at 1:20 a.m., cops said.

Subway swiper

A thief stole headphones from a man at Neptune Avenue train station on June 2.

The looter approached the victim at around 6 p.m., while he was waiting for the train to arrive, before grabbing the headphones and making a getaway, according to police.

Liquor looter

A freebooter stole several bottles of alcohol from a parked car on Cropsey Avenue on May 27.

The carjacker broke into the car, which was parked in the parking lot of a department store near Bay 53rd Street, and got away undetected at around 1 p.m., cops said.

— Aidan Graham