Two perps robbed a man on Bedford Avenue on Jan. 29, punching him in the face after he foolishly demanded to see their gun.
The man told cops that he was near S. First Street at 5 am when one thug approached and said, “Give me your money.”
When the victim stupidly responded, “Show me your gun,” the thug punched him in the face, knocking him to the ground.
The perps fled and the victim was taken to the hospital with a broken cheekbone and a concussion.
A thug struck a man outside a club on Havemeyer Street on Jan. 23, which led to a fight on the corner.
The perp approached the victim near S. Fifth Street at 3:30 am and punched him in the face. He called for reinforcements and the fight escalated — until another perp ran over to the victim, taking his watch and gold chain, and ran away.
Lots of burgs
There were at least four burglaries reported last week:
• A perp stole two laptops from two apartments in the same building on Montrose Avenue near Graham Avenue on Jan. 29 at 8 pm, while the tenant stepped out for two hours.
• A tenant left her Broadway apartment on Jan. 28 at 8:30 am to visit a friend, but returned at 3 pm the next day to find that her laptop, camera and jewelry had been stolen from the apartment near Hooper Street.
• A tenant left her S. Fifth Street apartment on Jan. 26 at 12:30 am, and returned at 3 am the next day to find her computer stolen from the unit near Marcy Avenue.
279 S. Fifth St.
• A tenant left her Maujer Street apartment on Jan. 24 at 5 am to go to work, but she returned at 2 pm to find her apartment door pried open and her laptop stolen. Her apartment is near Lorimer Street.
Wheel bad news
Several cars were stolen last week:
• A thief broke into a Toyota from S. Ninth Street near Wythe Avenue between Jan. 26 and 28. The owner returned to find that the thief had taken religious articles, his iPod, and his camera.
• A Toyota that had been parked on Boerum Street at 2:30 pm on Jan. 29 was gone when its owner returned to the block between Manhattan Avenue and Leonard Street at 10:30 pm.
• A thief nabbed a Nissan from Johnson Avenue near Graham Avenue between 3:40 and 4 pm on Jan. 28.
• A woman parked her car in front of her home on Manhattan Avenue near Moore Street at 7:30 pm on Jan. 26, but noticed that it was missing four hours later.