Thieves steal sneakers from teen

88th Precinct

Fort Greene–Clinton Hill

Thieves to boot!

Thieves stole a teen’s sneakers on St. Felix Street on Aug. 13.

The victim, 18, told police he was lounging on a bench at Betty Carter Park near Fulton Street when the brutes attacked him around 2:25 p.m., punching him several times in an attempt to nab his cellphone.

But the teen grabbed his attacker to stop him and the goons threw him to the ground and snatched his shoes, before hightailing it in different directions, according to police.

Fake cop attack

A bunch of jerks pretended to be cops and attacked a guy on Myrtle Avenue on Aug. 14.

The victim told police his attackers were following him on his way home between Steuben Street and Emerson Place and told him they were cops at 9:30 p.m., when they knocked him to the ground and grabbed his wallet, before fleeing.

Phone sale ambush

Police arrested a teen they suspect of robbing a man at gunpoint on Auburn Place on Aug. 15.

The victim told police that he met up with the suspect to buy a cellphone from him between N. Portland Avenue and St. Edwards Street at 3:40 p.m., but the seller pulled out a gun following a disagreement, demanding the phone back, and the would-be buyer duly complied.

Police arrested the gunman just after 6:30 p.m. on Myrtle Avenue near St. Edwards Street, police said.

Sneak attack

A villain robbed a woman on S. Portland Avenue on Aug. 15.

The victim told police she was walking towards Atlantic Avenue when the menace snuck up from behind at 9 p.m., when he whacked her in the side of her face and stole her cellphone, before bolting, according to police.

Family feud

A woman attacked her husband and child with an umbrella at Park Avenue Street on Aug. 14.

The victim told police that he met with his wife near N. Portland Avenue to take their baby at 10:15 a.m., when she took out the umbrella and hit him — and the infant.

The other woman

A woman slashed another woman her boyfriend met through an online dating app on Park Avenue. on Aug. 1.

The victim told police that she met a guy online and went back to his place to hang out at 2 a.m., when his girlfriend showed up and started slashing her with a knife and punching her at Navy Street.

Paramedics rushed the victim to Brooklyn Hospital with cuts to her hand, according to the authorities.

— Kevin Duggan