Jeep thief wrangled

Old gold

A thief stole a 20-year-old Jeep off Degraw Street overnight on June 15 — but then was arrested after the car’s owner saw the perp driving around in his wheels!

The victim told police that he had parked the 1990 relic between Clinton and Court streets at around 11 am, but when he returned to it at 9 am the next day, it was gone.

But later in the day, the victim was on Third Avenue near 15th Street when he noticed his rusty wheels in the possession of the thief. He called 911 and the thug was quickly wrangled.

“He caught his own crook!” said a source at the 76th Precinct.

iPhone mugging

A thief punched out a man as he left the Smith-Ninth Street subway station early on June 19, knocking him to the ground and stealing his iPhone.

The victim told cops that he was near Hamilton Avenue at around 1:10 am when a thug approached, punched him and stole his fancy cellular device.

Night moves

A thief broke into a Richards Street home after removing the air-conditioner and stole $530 from a nightstand on June 15.

The victim said that the crime inside her apartment, at Dikeman Street, must have occurred between 4:30 pm and midnight.

Jewel time

A thug got thousands in jewelry and electronics from a Pacific Street apartment on June 16.

The victim told cops that he was not home between 9 am and 11:15 pm, when the burglar entered and stole a TV, a laptop and $2,000 in jewelry from the unit, which is between Henry and Clinton streets.

Lapped up

A couple lost their two laptops from their Kane Street apartment when a burglar broke in on June 18.

No one was home between 8:50 am and 8:15 pm, when the burglar plied his pernicious trade, swiping the computers and a cufflink-filled jewelry box. The house is at Cheever Place.

Summer bummer

In what has become a regular occurance in our police blotter, thugs stole two people’s belongings while they frolicked in Red Hook Park last week.

• A man’s wallet and cellphone were swiped while he played a hot handball game on June 14. He told cops that he had put his stuff down near Columbia and Bay streets at around 4 pm, but they were all gone an hour later.

• Another man said that he lost his stuff during a soccer game in the park on June 19 from 6:30-8 pm.