One juicy crime

Juice heads

A truck-driving crook stole and tractor trailer and made off with more than $50,000 of merchandise in a bizarre theft on Vandervoort Avenue on Oct. 30.

The victim, an employee of Global Import & Export Services in Park Slope, parked his truck between Withers Street and Maspeth Avenue at about 1 pm. But when he returned at 11 pm, the truck and trailer were gone.

Inside? Fruit juice.

Cops did not say what the street value of strawberry-banana punch is these days.

Pushy thief

A bandit stole a woman’s purse and iPhone on Withers Street on Oct. 25.

The woman told cops that she was near Leonard Street at about 12:40 am when the perp flanked her and demanded her phone. She refused, and he pushed her to the ground, where snagged her handbag and purse before hopping in a nearby getaway car.

What a tool

Two dunces were arrested for stealing tools from a Norman Avenue hardware store on Oct. 27.

The owner of the shop, which is near Jewel Street, said he watched the two jerks break the lock on his front door and steal tools at about 4:40 pm. He called cops, who caught up and collared the perps.

Arrested thief

A failed crook was arrested for breaking into a car on N. Ninth Street and taking electronics on Oct. 27.

A witness saw the thief rummaging through the car, which was near Roebling Street, at about 4:11 pm and alerted cops. The jerk left with a laptop and its charger, but wound up in jail.

TSA imposter!

A sneaky burglar stole a Transportation Security Administration uniform from a Laundromat while an employee was sleeping in the shop on Metropolitan Avenue on Oct. 28.

The worker was passed out at the Metro Community Laundromat, which is between Union Avenue and Lorimer Street, at about 9:30 pm when the burglar grabbed the uniform, a TSA shield, an ID and cameras, then fled.

Lottery holdup

Four thugs — one with a gun — burst into a deli on Manhattan Avenue and held up the cashier for more than $2,000 on Oct. 29.

The owner of the deli, which is near Withers Street, told cops that the four came in wearing masks and gloves at about 2:55 pm. One of them held a handgun to the victim’s face and said, “Don’t move — open the register.”

Another hopped over the counter and cleaned out the lottery register before the four fled in a van.

— Andy Campbell